- Experienced technologist with 20 years in Solution Architecture, Design, Development, Implementation of complex distributed Enterprise Applications.
- Expert hands on programmer with knowledge in wide range of programming techniques and tools.
- Expertise in Architecture, Microservices, Domain Driven Design, Test Driven Development, CI/CD, Kubernetes, Iterative and Agile methodologies, Spring Boot, Kafka and Web Technologies
- Principal Engineer – Technology and Product Engineering, Meredith (Time Inc.) India, Bangalore, India (Jan 2015 to Present)
- Senior Architect – Technology, Cognizant Technology Solutions, Bangalore, India (2010 to Aug 2014)
- Senior Engineer – Technology, Cognizant Technology Solutions, India (2005 to 2009)
- Engineer – Technology, Cognizant Technology Solutions, India (1998 to 2004)
- Technology Leader for Meredith’s targeted advertising group.Currently leading implementation of several modernization initiatives. Lead Engineer for the digital media marketing platform providing architectural direction and implementations.
- Led the successful implementation of an insurance agent portal built using rich internet technologies for an Insurance provider.
- Recommended performance improvements for a business critical portal of insurance major resulting in up to 20% performance improvement. Identified and fixed security vulnerabilities of the application.
- Evaluated, recommended and implemented core frameworks and remoting strategy for major online travel provider.
- Successfully handled the implementation and enhancement of a global decisioning system for a credit rating customer.
- Mentored development teams to perform independently.
- Provided business development support by responding to RFPs with winning technical solutions.
- Achieved several recognition and accolades during my career for providing solutions, technology leadership and guidance.
- Full Stack Engineer – expertise in cutting edge front end & backend technologies
- Application Development – Full SDLC expertise
- Agile & Iterative Development Methodology
- Continuous Integration, TDD
- Microservices, SOA, Integrations, Enterprise Architecture
- Offshore Development
|Technologies||J2EE, Rich Internet Applications, Microservices|
|Frameworks||Spring, Spring Boot, Spring Security
JSON, XML, Google Protobufs, gRPC
J2EE Stack, Web Services
Gradle, Jenkins, JUnit, SONAR, Chef
Sparx Enterprise Architect
|Application Servers||Tomcat, JBoss/Wildfly|
|Data Store||SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle
|Operating Systems||Linux, Windows|
|Domains||Media – Advertising and Campaign Management
Insurance – Surety , Underwriting
Travel – Air and Hotel Services
Information Services – Credit Rating, Risk Calculation
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM)
- TOGAF 8 Certified Enterprise Architect
- Bachelors in Technology with specialization in Electronics and Instrumentation, College of Engineering, Trivandrum, Kerala University (1997)